Using these Crystals will bring balence to the associated Chakra.
1. Amethyst(Crown Chakra) - This chakra located at the top of our head is responsible for enlightenment and connection to our higher selves. When it's blocked it may cause us to feel disconnected from others, feelings of isolation, or emotional distress.
2. Clear Crystal(Third-eye Chakra) - Located between our eyebrows, this chakra is responsible for intuition and allowing us to see the outside world. It also rules our head, eyes, lower part of the brain, and pituitary glands. When it's blocked we may have trouble with intuition and learning new skills. This can also cause us to be more judgmental, depression, anxiety, and headaches.
3. Lapis Lazuli(Throat Chakra)- This chakra is responsible for allowing us to speak our inner truth and located at our throat. When it is blocked we may have trouble expressing ourselves. When it is unbalanced we may find ourselves speaking hurtful words or be afraid of judgement. It can also cause problems with the thyroid.
4. Green Aventurine(Heart Chakra) - Found at the center of our chest, this chakra is responsible for playing a vital role in our lungs and endocrine system. This is also responsible for our feelings of love. When it is blocked it can cause anger, grief, jealousy, and self-deprecation. When it is over-active we may be too attached to things.
5. Yellow Aventurine(Solar Plexus) - This chakra is in our naval area and is responsible for our self-esteem and feelings of power and commitment. When it is blocked we may feel powerless or out of control especially with our anger. Physically, we could have problems with gas or other digestive issues. If it is overactive we may feel like we need to control every aspect of our lives.
6. Carnelian(Sacral Chakra) - Our second chakra, known as our sacral chakra, is responsible for sexual energy as well as creativity. It is located above the public bone. If this chakra is blocked we will have trouble with energy, extreme tiredness, or trouble finding joy. You may also feel a constant dissatisfaction if it is overactive.
7. Red Jasper(Root Chakra) - The root chakra, located at the base of the spine of the pelvic floor is responsible for feelings of safety, security, or basic needs. When this chakra is open we will let go of fear and be able to worry much less. When it's blocked it can cause nightmares, anxiety, colon problems, pain with the lower back, or pain with feet.
Chakra Stone Set
Chakra Stones is a wonderful way to realign our energies and keep us in balence throughout the day. Take care of your crystals and they will take care of you, remember to recharge these Stones in the sun or full moon every couple of weeks or when you feel the energy has deminished.